BJC-4300

Post by jws.. » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Help!

I have a BJC-4300...never had a problem with it
before.  I have it hooked up to a homebult
Cel400, and it was printing fine today.  Now a
few hours later, it says it can't detect my
cartridges for some reason.  When I can get it to
print, it prints gibberish.  I tried reinstalling
the driver different times, and tried printing
from different programs.  Same problem.
The cartridges aren't empty.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks!  An Email response would be much
appreciated.
Jarrett

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

BJC-4300

Post by Russ Wrigh » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> Help!

> I have a BJC-4300...never had a problem with it
> before.  I have it hooked up to a homebult
> Cel400, and it was printing fine today.  Now a
> few hours later, it says it can't detect my
> cartridges for some reason.  When I can get it to
> print, it prints gibberish.  I tried reinstalling
> the driver different times, and tried printing
> from different programs.  Same problem.
> The cartridges aren't empty.
> Can anyone help me?
> Thanks!  An Email response would be much
> appreciated.
> Jarrett

Have you considered the possiblity of a loose printer cable or printer port
connection in the computer ?

--
Russ Wright
http://www.magma.ca/~russrite/Canon_Drivers/