BJC-4000 Shuts down

Post by Glen » Wed, 17 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I have a canon bjc-4000.  It seems that suddenly it has taken a mind
of it's own.  I can be printing and it just turns it slef off.  I have
called Canon tech. support, but the line is so busy I can't get in.
What if te waste ink tank is full, will this cause such a problem?
Thanks for any help you can give.
-- Glenn --

1. HP R80xi dead when PC shuts down

If I turn off my PC while my R80xi is on the data light starts flashing
and communication is lost when I turn the PC back on. The only solution
is to power cycle the printer. Used also as a 7x24 fax this is a
nuisance. The printer should stay up regardless of the PC connection.
The OS is NT 4.0.  Please advise. Thanks.

Email to j_r_caruso at yahoo.com (translate the "at")

Regards...John

2. Samsun 950P or Studioworks 950e

3. EPSON LX300 under W95 - shuts its lights down and stops?

4. How to get process name using hWnd ?!!

5. I have to shut down my computer to print...

6. How to concatenate a one variable values

7. preparing stylus color 600 for 6 month shut down

8. DXFing a drawing with an embedded spreadsheet

9. Help!! HP-5L shut-down problem!!!

10. Tektronix Phaser 380 Shut Down

11. HP 5L won't shut down

12. DeskJet 500 shuts down in "mid-page"

13. HP 560C shuts itself down