Panasonic KX-P2123 broken

Post by Fred » Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:06:49

All,

Recently someone gave me a Panasonic KX-P2123 dot matrix printer. Well, it
met with an accident (I dropped it). Very clumsy of me to be sure. The right
plastic piece that holds the paper down against the sprocket broke off.
Where can I find parts to fix this old, but decent printer? Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
 Fred

Panasonic KX-P2123 broken

Post by Tom Schipp » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:29:03

You might want to try calling Panasonic's parts center at  800-833-9626

Good luck,

Tom

: All,

: Recently someone gave me a Panasonic KX-P2123 dot matrix printer. Well, it
: met with an accident (I dropped it). Very clumsy of me to be sure. The right
: plastic piece that holds the paper down against the sprocket broke off.
: Where can I find parts to fix this old, but decent printer? Any help will be
: appreciated.

: Thanks,
:  Fred

1. panasonic KX-P2123

I'm trying to print checks on this printer.  My problem, the checks are 7
inches in length and I do not know how to set the printer for printing the
checks.  It has settings for various lengths, but not the one I need.  Any
help or suggestions would surely be appreciated.

2. syncing two users

3. Panasonic Dot Matrix KX-P2123??

4. Possible problem w/new Orb 2.2gig ext. drive

5. color kit for panasonic kx-p2123

6. ppp wno't stop on Sun

7. Panasonic kx-p2123 trouble

8. panasonic KX-P2123

9. Panasonic KX-P2123

10. Panasonic KX-P2123 prints 16" pages when set for 11"