Epson Stylus Color, Cannon 4000, H.P

Post by Rizwan Ahm » Thu, 20 Apr 1995 04:00:00

I have a cannon 4000 and I love it.  Many people say H.P is better.  I tend to
differ.  The ink doesn't smear with a hilighter, and it doesnt smear with
water, it also doesn't fade in the sun.  The ink refill for the cannon are the
cheepest.  That my opnion

Epson Stylus Color, Cannon 4000, H.P

Post by Robert Dy » Wed, 03 May 1995 04:00:00

You just made my decision for me.  The "smearing" ink is what worried me
the most.  The Cannons' emulations are the most varied for DOS printing.

Mr Zip

: I have a cannon 4000 and I love it.  Many people say H.P is better.  I
: tend to differ.  The ink doesn't smear with a hilighter, and it doesnt
: smear with water, it also doesn't fade in the sun.  The ink refill for
: the cannon are the cheepest.  That my opnion

1. Reccomandatoins please for Cannon BJC 4000 vs. Epson Stylus Color, and Stylus II

I have been shopping around for a color ink jet printer. From what I have
found, the Cannon 4000 would be a better choice because of its price,
that being around $350 instead of $500+ for the Epson (even though the
reports seem to be slightly better for the Epson, i'd rather save $200
and have nearly the same quality).  But then i found the Espon Stylus
Color for $375 - a floor model at Sears - and the Stylus Color II
JUST came out last week and it was only like $340. But the salesperson
had no clue on how the stylus II compared to the original stylus or the
cannon.
Does anyone have any idea how it compares is color and black quality, as
well as speed?
I did notice that you have to switch between the color cartridge and the
black cartridge, unlike the older Stylus.

-Kevin King

2. Windows 2000 Compatibility Updates.

3. Epson Color Stylus or Cannon BJC-4000????

4. Twin Fast Ethernet for AS/400

5. need the "color adviser" for cannon 4000 B.J. printer

6. /parse and -bt mode

7. Cannon 4000 missing colours

8. Tftp Server for NT

9. going from epson stylus 800 ps/2 to epson color stylus 600 having problems

10. Cannon BJC-4000

11. FS: Cannon BJC-4000 ink cart.

12. Cannon BJC-4000 print print probem

13. Cannon BJC 4000 Problem