Hp Laserjet 5l spool 32 error

Post by Mauriciu » Mon, 23 Dec 1996 04:00:00

 Has anyone a solution for the spool 32 error in win95?
 thanks

Hp Laserjet 5l spool 32 error

Post by Ronald Mendo » Tue, 24 Dec 1996 04:00:00

[ Posted to comp.periphs.printers ]

Quote:> Has anyone a solution for the spool 32 error in win95?
> thanks

HP has some suggestions on their web site about that error.

Personally, I switched from the host-based printer driver to the PCL
driver and have had no problems since then.
--

View the Patchwerx at http://www.calweb.com/~ronaldm

1. HP DeskJet 712 "Spool 32" error

Over the last week, my HP DeskJet has been giving be an error message
"Spool 32 has created a page error" (or something similar to this.  It
gives it on nearly every print, but goes ahead and prints it anyway.  Any
ideas?

2. Linux - Problem with PPP Connection to ISP

3. HP 850C Driver -spool 32- rundll32 error ?

4. nullmodemcable

5. Problem with hp deskjet 820CXI, 660C, 690C Spool 32 error

6. Easy Writer in Toronto?

7. Spool 32 error

8. Power Supply Info Wanted for Abaton/ Everex Interfax 24/96

9. Spool 32 error message

10. Spool 32 error w/ NEC printer

11. Spool 32 Error

12. Spool 32 errors - help