Epson Stylus Color II Vs Canon BJC 610

Post by Scott Thatch » Mon, 30 Oct 1995 03:00:00

Does anyone have either of these printers?  Do you like it?  How often do
you use new cartridges? Are you satisfied with speed/print quality?
These two printers are so similar I don't know which to buy.

Thanks for any info you can offer.

Please email me if possible, I don't know if I can find my way back here!

--

Epson Stylus Color II Vs Canon BJC 610

Post by Tom Gilbe » Fri, 03 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

>Does anyone have either of these printers?  Do you like it?  How often do
>you use new cartridges? Are you satisfied with speed/print quality?
>These two printers are so similar I don't know which to buy.

>Thanks for any info you can offer.

>Please email me if possible, I don't know if I can find my way back here!

>--
>Scott,

While I was thinking about the Canon 610 a friend bought an Epson CSII.
I picked up a Canon 610 with a 30 return policy, that way I could look
at it and decide between the two. Decided to stick with the 610. Two
main reasons 720dpi on plain paper and separate ink cartridges. Both perform
great on coated hi-res paper. But the Canon really pulls away with speed
and output on plain paper. In addition if printing text and color on the
same sheet the Epson uses a composite black which isn't crisp.
Tom

Epson Stylus Color II Vs Canon BJC 610

Post by George Lute » Tue, 07 Nov 1995 04:00:00

If you need high quality photo images buy the Epson if that is a secondary
issue buy the Canon. This seems to be the consensus of those I know.

George Lutes