Multi-part forms on lasers...?

Post by makem.. » Thu, 04 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have a client who simply loads 3 colors into his laser printer tray...alternating canary, green, blue then sets the printer to print 3 copies all the time and bingo, he has his 3 part form.

Of course, this is about all he uses this printer for and even if he does have to print a single sheet of something it keeps the same paper order anyways.  If he needs something on white bond he uses the manual feeder.

Mike

1. Impact printer for multi-part forms??

I'm looking for suggestions on a current model impact printer, 80 column, that
will accept a stack of 3-part carbonless "delievery tickets" for printing.
They are not pin-fed and I would rather not got that route.  Ideally, I'd like
to stack 50 tickets in a feeder or tray and have the printer pull them in for
printing.

As this will be an industrial application, a medium to heavy duty unit is
preferred.  Any suggestions of Manufacturers and Model numbers would be greatly
appreciated.

2. QIC Tape Data Recovery

3. FA: Great printer for multi-part forms & cont feed labels CHEAP

4. Section 'Java'

5. Printer for single sheet, multi-part forms

6. !Your ONENUMBER for everything!!!!

7. continuous multi-part sheets for dot matrix -- where?

8. The MR Toolkit Version 1.3 is now available

9. Multi-Form Printers

10. Wanted: Tractor feed for multi-forms (PC)

11. Multi Form Impact Printer

12. Dot Matirx for 6 Part Forms?