Canon C5000 Need Cartridges

Post by Camil » Sun, 10 Jan 1999 04:00:00

 Hi,

 the other day I was ripped off at CompUSA.

 They sold me dried/defective printer Cartridges. They lasted less than a
week, and I wasn't heavily using them, and I noticed they weren't right from
the very begining.

 It costed to me $7.99 and I didn't bother to go back, and as the ENglish
saying goes "if you fool me once, ..."

 Could you tell me a reliable way to buy test them, maybe on the Net? What
are your experience with the BJ-21 blak and colour cartridges?

 Thank you
Camilo

Canon C5000 Need Cartridges

Post by Robert Robinso » Mon, 11 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Your loss for not taking them back to CompUSA.  I use the same cartridges on
my bjc-4300 and never have had a problem.

> Hi,

> the other day I was ripped off at CompUSA.

> They sold me dried/defective printer Cartridges. They lasted less than a
>week, and I wasn't heavily using them, and I noticed they weren't right
from
>the very begining.

> It costed to me $7.99 and I didn't bother to go back, and as the ENglish
>saying goes "if you fool me once, ..."

> Could you tell me a reliable way to buy test them, maybe on the Net? What
>are your experience with the BJ-21 blak and colour cartridges?

> Thank you
>Camilo

1. Need help using Canon Multipass C5000 to work with Faxworks Pro 10

    Does anyone know how to get Faxworks Pro 10
to send faxes using Canon's Multipass C5000
Copier/Fax/Printer combo?

    All I can get it to do is print and I have to
use my computer's modem to send and recieve faxes
yet the Multipass is a fax machine, I just don't
like the software that came with it.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Different "open with" problem

3. Problems with Canon Multipass C5000

4. Kodak Imaging

5. Problem with Canon MultiPass C5000

6. Filecore in use!!!!!!!!!

7. Canon Multipass C5000

8. How to create a animation using Microstation SE

9. Spied a Great Deal on Canon Multipass C5000!!

10. canon multipass c5000 vs c5500

11. Canon MultiPass C5000 does not print properly

12. Canon Multipass C5000 problems with Windows NT

13. DOS Printing with Canon Multipass C5000