Ink Jet

Post by Carlos Poblet » Fri, 17 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I need to know if ink used in EPSON inkjet printer is water soluble. I
need your recommendation for a printer that can be used for Heat
Transfer paper that is NOT water soluble.
Thanks in advance.

Ink Jet

Post by Kay Ha » Sat, 18 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> I need to know if ink used in EPSON inkjet printer is water soluble. I
> need your recommendation for a printer that can be used for Heat
> Transfer paper that is NOT water soluble.
> Thanks in advance.

The heat transfer paper seals the ink in a film layer so it doesn't matter
whether the ink is water soluble or not. All of the newer inkjet inks do
fine or you could get an Alps for true water resistance.

1. Epson Ink Jet Printers vs HP Ink Jet Printers

I am considering purchasing either an Epson 600 ink jet printer or an HP
722C ink jet printer.  Text printing will be the primary use for this
printer.  Occasionally color.  Rarely photos.  This printer will be used
three to five times a month.  I would like to hear comments regarding the
reliability of both brands in general and these two models in particular.
What problems can I expect to have with the infrequent use of ink jet
printers?  What, if anything, can be done to reduce or eliminate these
problems?

2. AntiSpam & SysLog

3. How to run 'ink jet clean' software for an Ink Jet 650?

4. Attractive Low Price

5. APPLE'S NEW 720 dpi INK JET (VS EPSON 720 dpi INK JET)

6. Panasonic CR562B - info on 16 bit controller

7. bubble jet vs ink jet

8. ADC error for power computation

9. Color laser jet or ink jet

10. Ink jet & Bubble jet Repair

11. !! INK-JET & BUBBLE-JET REFILL KITS !!

12. !!! Ink-Jet and Bubble-Jet Refill Kits !!!