PowerPlant and TheDebugger ... Getting the Object Tables to

PowerPlant and TheDebugger ... Getting the Object Tables to

Post by Michael Peir » Mon, 30 Jan 1995 05:24:23

Quote:> Hi all,

> Has any one made modifications to PP to support TheDe*'s object
> functions? I really miss 'Objects By Time' when using TheDe* with
> PowerPlant (I am a recent MacApp convert where the support is built
> in).

> I asked Steve Jasik about this a while back and he said to talk to Greg
> Dow. I asked Greg Dow about it and he said to talk to Steve Jasik.
> arrgg. Can anyone suggest what specifically needs to be done? I'll do
> the work but am not sure of what is needed by TheDe* and how
> PowerPlant can provide it.

This would be very nice!  As an x-MacApper I complained to Steve Jasik
too and got the same response...

__ Peirce Software, Inc. __ 719 Hibiscus Place, Suite 301
__                       __ San Jose, California USA 95117-1844
__ Makers of: SMOOTHIE & __ voice: +1.408.244.6554 fax: +1.408.244.6882
__    PEIRCE PRINT TOOLS __ AppleLink & AOL: peirce

1. PowerPlant and TheDebugger ... Getting the Object Tables to work ...

Hi all,

Has any one made modifications to PP to support TheDebugger's object
functions? I really miss 'Objects By Time' when using TheDebugger with
PowerPlant (I am a recent MacApp convert where the support is built
in).

I asked Steve Jasik about this a while back and he said to talk to Greg
Dow. I asked Greg Dow about it and he said to talk to Steve Jasik.
arrgg. Can anyone suggest what specifically needs to be done? I'll do
the work but am not sure of what is needed by TheDebugger and how
PowerPlant can provide it.

Now I'm going to be using PP full time (vs just investigations) and
hoped that the net might have some interest in breaking the ice on this

-Rob

2. help on sidewaystable...

3. Tables, Tables, Tables...

4. using ZIP drive on Tandy 1000 TL/3

5. Getting/Setting the video card gamma table on Carbon

6. MIPS R4000 64-bit modes?

7. Powerplant table example?

8. BSP wont do MPP

9. PowerPlant and Tables

10. Popups in a Table (Powerplant)

11. Advice needed on Tables implementation in PowerPlant ..

12. PowerPlant and Table problems