JNI in CW IDE 2.1

Post by Ewelin » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

hello,
I am using CW IDE2.1 and I want to use some native (C) code
in my Java application.
I have already produced dll library, but how to link it to
the project?
Where should I place it?
What name should I use in the :
static{
System.loadLibrary("??????");
           }

because whatever I try to do I receive an output:
"Can't find class XX".
(class XX is the class which uses the native function and
loades the native library)

      Can anyone help me, please ?

                     ewelin

JNI in CW IDE 2.1

Post by MWRo » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>I am using CW IDE2.1 and I want to use some native (C) code
>in my Java application.
>I have already produced dll library, but how to link it to
>the project?

I don't have CodeWarrior Pro 2 around and it isn't supported so I can't
ask Tech Support.  However, I'd suggest you look in either the CodeWarriro
Examples or 3rd party examples for a native example there should be one
somewhere.

If you can't find the example, drop me a note and I'll load up the CWP 2
disk and see if I can find it.

Ron

--
Check out the new codewarrior.* usenet newsgroups
for assistance with your programming questions.

Metrowerks, a Motorola Company   -  Ron Liechty

1. MRJ 2.1/CW Java/JNI example doesn't work

I am trying to "run" the Java Beep example from within  the CW IDE ( have
set the VM to MRJ) and get the following messages
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError
no beep in shared library path
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no beep in shared library path
 at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java)
 at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java)
 at Beep.main(Beep.java:7)
 at com.apple.mrj.JManager.JMAWTContextImpl$7.run(JMAWTContextImpl.java)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)

Where should the Beeplib shared lib go ??

Andrew
--

----------------------
Andrew Cunningham

2. printing on AS400

3. Help with setting up CW IDE 2.1...

4. What is a .DSK file?

5. CW IDE 2.1 splitter pane behaviour

6. Object Desktop like product for win95 or NT?

7. CW 2.1 IDE Out of Memory Error, please help.

8. Pro-Cite

9. IDE (2.1) doesn't start the debugger

10. Multi-file search problem in IDE 2.1

11. IDE 2.1 crashes (repeatable)

12. New does'nt work in IDE 2.1 (under Windows 95)

13. IDE 2.1 is extremely slow at checking file dates