Shared Library Package Problem

Post by Finley Le » Sun, 27 Apr 2003 06:47:23

I'm trying to make a Photoshop filter using Codewarrior's 'Shared Library
Package' project type.  I have no trouble creating it as long as the output
directory (in the Target Settings preference panel) is set to the project
folder or a subfolder of the project folder.  If I set the output directory
to somewhere else, the package is built in the same location as the
Codewarrior project file, instead of the folder that I have chosen.

I'd like to output the library directly to my Photoshop plug-ins folder.  Is
this a problem with Codewarrior, or am I doing something wrong?

   http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Shared Library Package Problem

Post by MW Ro » Thu, 01 May 2003 00:49:49

Quote:>I'm trying to make a Photoshop filter using Codewarrior's 'Shared Library
>Package' project type.  I have no trouble creating it as long as the output
>directory (in the Target Settings preference panel) is set to the project
>folder or a subfolder of the project folder.  If I set the output directory
>to somewhere else, the package is built in the same location as the
>Codewarrior project file, instead of the folder that I have chosen.

>I'd like to output the library directly to my Photoshop plug-ins folder.  Is
>this a problem with Codewarrior, or am I doing something wrong?

I tried a couple simple tests and could not duplicate this.   If this is
reproducible for you can you send it in as a bug report.  Oh and if this
is on X make sure the folder you are trying to send the output to isn't
write protected or something.

Ron

--
       Migrate your PowerPlant Applications to Windows
    http://www.metrowerks.com/MW/Services/OEM/default.htm