QD-GX Printer Extensions

Post by Joe Miche » Fri, 30 Sep 1994 08:18:46

Has any one tried using CodeWarrior to build GX printer extensions? I'm
having problems building a code resource that has the required Jump Table
at the begining of the 'pext' code resource.  I'm getting the "Standard"
code resource header and what I need is no header.

1. Powerplant and QD GX/OpenDoc

It has just been suggested to me that several of my complaints (zooming
text, minimum line thicknesses of 1 point, ugly polygons when shrunk to
a small siz, etc.) would go away if I were to redo my program using
Quickdraw GX.  I have not yet begun to investigate this, but I am curious
how PowerPlant will interact.  Has anyone used the PP structures with a
QDGX project?

Somewhat farther off in the future, OpenDoc will appear.  I know that
MWC++ can be used to create OpenDoc part handlers, but is PowerPlant
going to be able to handle it?

If yes, are there any particular demos or samples I should see, and if
no, when can we expect some sort of changes?

Scott
--

"When more and more people are out of work, unemployment results" - Coolidge?
"This is the aorta of the last person to ask me that" - Scott Adams

2. Making own cartridges ?

3. Custom Headers in Code Resources (was Re: QD GX Sample Code)

4. Procomm Host mode

5. When do we see QD GX?

6. MacDrive Wanted

7. GX Printer Driver in CW

8. slide frame design ...

9. How to determen wether Color printer or Black and white printer

10. Need Help : QuickDraw GX with PowerPlant

11. GX Programmer needed immediately

12. GX support in PP........