How are you supposed to hold it?

Post by Jolly Roge » Tue, 30 Mar 2010 00:01:40

> [...]

> >      *.

> This newsgroup really is off to a tremendous start.  Thanks guys!

You can thank nospam for the tension existing in the first place. I'm
normally a nice guy, but he's trolled my posts pretty much nonstop since
this news group was created.

JR

Post by nospa » Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:05:14

> You act as if you truly believe the iPad is hard to handle, and the
> people making these videos are purposefully using some sort of slight of
> hand to make them appear to be easy to handle! *ing ludicrous!

i never said it was hard to handle, speaking of putting words in one's
mouth.

i said that your claim that there would be no complaints is nonsense.
nobody knows until it *actually ships*. you can predict all you want,
but accept the fact that your prediction might not be as accurate as
you think it is.