MSMQ SentTime

Post by R » Thu, 01 May 2003 02:21:52

Environment: .NET1.0 on XP
I am using private / local MSMQ

I set the SendTime property to true on a msg and I am able to read
this property fine on the receiving end - however, only up to the
seconds granularity. I want to be able to get to the ms level. Why
doesnt the SendTime property include ms? Is there something I need to
configure?

Thanks in advance.

1. msmq 3.0 peek() and msmq 2.0 alternative?

Hi

Stumbled over a problem I didn't think about, I've developed an application
on a win XP box, which uses msmq 3.0, when I run the application on a win
2000 box it fails. I beleive this is because I check the queues for msgs
using msmq peek() method.

question. How did one check a V2.0 queue before? Ive tried retreiving one
msg setting a timout limit, but this returns an exception every time the
queue is emtpy, any ideas?

Thor Ingham

2. ATTN Alan L.M. Buxey - do you still owe me money?

3. MSMQ performance

4. vba function/method similiar to app.path

5. MSMQ installation and MSI file...

6. Please Fill Out My Survey

7. MSMQ and .Net Server

8. Disk Recovery

9. Memory Bloat When Using ADO.NET with MSMQ

10. MSMQ Wrapper Class?

11. MSMQ server name when sending message from desktop to Pocket PC

12. SDE and MSMQ?

13. MSMQ CE Examples for .NET CF?