Radius will not start - can't find a file specified

Radius will not start - can't find a file specified

Post by Grace » Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:41:19

Another admin installed IAS (from Option Pack 4) on our NT 4.0 SP6a PDC to
use with PIX VPN.  When I try to start it, I get an error message:  cannot
find a file specified.  Can somebody help what can be going on?  Do I need
RAS installed on the PDC?  I don't have a rollup fix (from SP 6a) installed
or any other fixes but shouldn't the service start anyway?  Are there any
PIX related issues I have to be aware of in this scenario?

Help greatly appreciated.

Grace

Radius will not start - can't find a file specified

Post by Microsof » Wed, 11 Oct 2000 04:00:00

You have to configure the server before you start it.

Quote:> Another admin installed IAS (from Option Pack 4) on our NT 4.0 SP6a PDC to
> use with PIX VPN.  When I try to start it, I get an error message:  cannot
> find a file specified.  Can somebody help what can be going on?  Do I need
> RAS installed on the PDC?  I don't have a rollup fix (from SP 6a)
installed
> or any other fixes but shouldn't the service start anyway?  Are there any
> PIX related issues I have to be aware of in this scenario?

> Help greatly appreciated.

> Grace

1. IAS NT4 Error to start (The system cannot find the file specified.)

I Installed IAS for NT 4 Server (from Option Pack CD).
After installation, I try to start the service, and received the error
above:

The RADIUS Server / Proxy service terminated with the following error:  The
system cannot find the file specified.

(I remove and install IAS service four times...)

Thank's

Fabio.

2. How to get all the file names in Dos

3. "Can't find specified file" for real world weather FS2002

4. News webpart and images

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. Computer slows down when downloading

7. Power Computing HiDensity adapter

8. kadmin won't start: "client not found"

9. error : U1064: MAKEFILE not found and no target specified

10. Driving 'canned' QNX Windows apps.

11. Radius Server NOT Starting

12. File Opening Error Message: "File does not begin with '%PDF-'"