Radius

Post by NJI » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

 Question : How do I make sure that someone dialing into a unix server to
connect to the internet will only be able to dail into one account if he is
dialing from a certain telephone number.

Radius

Post by Masuo » Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I have Cisco Secure V2.0 and looking for V2.4 of ACS , do you have this
version or can you help me to download?!?

thanks

> Use Cisco Secure V2.4. It will handle that for you, just fine.

> Dale M. Allen
> CNE, MCSE, MCP+I

> We sell it and support it.

> > Question : How do I make sure that someone dialing into a unix server to
> > connect to the internet will only be able to dail into one account if he
> is
> > dialing from a certain telephone number.

Radius

Post by Dale M. Allen CNE, MCSE, MCP+ » Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Yup!  E-mail me with your RFP.

Dale

> I have Cisco Secure V2.0 and looking for V2.4 of ACS , do you have this
> version or can you help me to download?!?

> thanks

> > Use Cisco Secure V2.4. It will handle that for you, just fine.

> > Dale M. Allen
> > CNE, MCSE, MCP+I

> > We sell it and support it.

> > > Question : How do I make sure that someone dialing into a unix server
> > > connect to the internet will only be able to dail into one account if
he
> > is
> > > dialing from a certain telephone number.

1. How to setup a proxy RADIUS and HOME RADIUS Server..

Hello All,

I am trying to setup a network between a MS HOME RADIUS server and MS Proxy
RADIUS Server. I have Windows NT Server running RAS and Proxy Radius
Services. And I have one more Windows 2000 Server with HOME RADIUS
installed.

My problem is that whenever a client calls in to the RAS running Windows NT
Server, the RAS picks up the call and provides the IP address to the client.
I need that the request should be forwarded to the HOME RADIUS via the proxy
RADIUS running on the NT Server. Please help..

Thanks
Harish

2. Disappearing Toolbars

3. Radius proxy send 2 authentication request to Radius Server every minute!

4. Where can I find new lists of Microsoft vulnerabilities

5. MS-Radius sending access-requests once a minute to another radius server

6. Print Media Reaction to Calling Party I.D.

7. Notes R5 Client memory useage.

8. how to change radius client ip? (windNet Radius Client)

9. Can Radius Server or Radius Client use for Authentication for LAN's user for Dial-up Internet Access?

10. Conduit Bend Radii

11. Next Turbo Color: Radius Help needed. ****

12. Cable schema for Radius Pivot M076 and IIsi/ci