Agile Users Group Karlsruhe, Germany founded

Agile Users Group Karlsruhe, Germany founded

Post by Malte Finsterwalde » Mon, 21 Jul 2003 05:59:46

Hi there,

I would like to announce that we just founded an agile users group in
Karlsruhe, Germany. Who ever is interested in agile software
development is more than welcome to join us.
We talk about Methods, Techniques, Experiences, ....

We meet about once a month.
To join, please subscribe to our mailinglist at:
or mail to:

See you soon in Karlsruhe,
   Malte

1. Agile Users Group Karlsruhe, Germany founded

Hi there,

I would like to announce that we just founded an agile users group in
Karlsruhe, Germany. Who ever is interested in agile software
development is more than welcome to join us.
We talk about Methods, Techniques, Experiences, ....

We meet about once a month.
To join, please subscribe to our mailinglist at:
or mail to:

See you soon in Karlsruhe,
   Malte

2. HP-UX benchmark Software

3. Last Reminder: Lisp User Group Meeting, 10.February 1998, Munich/Germany

4. Fuzzy logic symbols in LaTeX2e

5. Lisp User Group Meeting, 10.February 1998, Munich/Germany

6. Apache under HP-UX

7. Reminder: Lisp User Group Meeting, 5/Feb/1997 in Munich/Germany

8. external file possible?

9. XP User Group in Munich (Muenchen) Germany!

10. Pattern Discussion Group Hamburg/Germany

11. May-Meeting of XBase-Group Hamburg (GERMANY)

12. Pattern Discussion Group Hamburg/Germany