JUnit 3.7 and Ant 1.4 Property definitions - don't work

JUnit 3.7 and Ant 1.4 Property definitions - don't work

Post by christoph » Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:52:08

Do Ant JUnit tasks require an environment variables for CLASSPATH?

My Ant JUnits always fail with a Ant Property defined CLASSPATH.

I am trying to write OS independant Ant scripts that build, demploy
and call my JUnit tests.  I use property definitions (in a file) for
all the environment parameters (CLASSPATH et al) and have had good
results with all the standard tasks.

The JUnit's fail every time.  The error is 'cannot find the
optional.jar' - which is on the Property defined CLASSPATH.  These
same Property definitions converted to env vars work great!  I have
also tried some <systemproperty> and <classpath> overrides in the
JUnit task itself to no avail.

Comments appreciated.

1. JUnit 3.7 and J2SE 1.4 Beta2

I just installed  JUnit 3.7 and I'm using it with J2SE 1.4. When I start
JUnit and specify the unit test as a parameter, the unit test is not
loaded and not start automatically.

I did not have that  problem when I was using 1.2 couple months ago on
another project and I suspect that it is because of the new JVM. Does
anybody experienced the same problem ?

Thanks

2. 256 Color GIF Image

3. Did anyone use 'batchtest' of ant's junit task?

4. Kerbnet Setup Need Help

5. Can't get build to fail with junit, ant, and cruisecontrol

6. Apple II rev. C SCSI card for

7. Did anyone use Ant's junit task?

8. resolv.conf

9. Tapi 1.4 Voice modem don't detect ringing

10. Dialogic, SAPI 4.0, TAPI 1.4, Microsoft TTS engine (Mike) don't play nice together.

11. TAPI 1.4 and lineGenerateDigits doesn't work, what do I do?

12. Test cases organization (JUnit, Ant...)

13. JUnit + Ant + lazy developers