CppUnit

Post by Vija » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:23:34

Hello,

I have a C API library which has .h, .lib and .dll files. It does not have
source code. Is it possible to use CppUnit for checking APIs functionality?

Any help/suggestion would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
- Vijay

1. CppUnit without exceptions?

Has anybody tried to hack CppUnit to get it to work without exception
support? Our current project
does not use exceptions so i was wondering if there's somebody who'd
already done it... ;)

Thanks for your time,

Children are natural mimic who act like their parents despite every
effort to teach them good manners.

2. Wanted : QPW 1.0 => Excel 5.0 for Windows

3. How to set up cppUnit with VC++

4. Digital video security idea: need advice, please

5. Is it worth using CppUnit with GUI / database app?

6. filename completion

7. CppUnit and Linux/egcs

8. Milter Documentation

9. How to stop all the warnings using CppUnit with VC++

10. UNIX CppUnit. Signals and error handling

11. Q: Re: Need help setting up CppUnit to work with VC++

12. How do I get CppUnit up and running?

13. CppUnit, test cases, MSVC++