Expert system software needed!

Post by Hot » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 06:10:21

Does anyone know a good expert system software which would help me to
implement business forecast for my company?

Post by Aida » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:14:01

> Does anyone know a good expert system software which would help me to
> implement business forecast for my company?

I'm not sure this is the best news group for that question but you might
start here and follow the links.

http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov/jess.

1. need help integrating expert system shells with C++ and JAVA

Does anyone out there have experience with any of the popular expert
system products (nexpert object, art, eclipse, clips, etc.) and able to
help us determine which is best suited for integration with C++ and
JAVA?

We are developing high performance apps and need to incorporate
inferencing.  Other forms of inferencing than rule based are also being
considered and we welcome your suggestions.

Thanks.

Ed

2. Make, etc problems...

3. OO WWW-based Systems and the Expert Systems Mailing List

4. msdn offer in UK

5. Internal Systems Security Software Engineers Needed

6. Inmos toolset issues

7. Need contact Info for Systems and Software Engineering Institute

8. GOBBLER ???

9. MIT software guru, database expert, seeks offsite work

10. Expert C/C++ WinNT/2000 Software Engineer is looking for a job!

11. Experts Wanted!! Experts Wanted!!

12. Windows Expert System - Poll

13. Expert systems for Windows