we offer the base of company e-mail addresses from Great Britain

we offer the base of company e-mail addresses from Great Britain

Post by richa » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 22:24:24

We would like to offer you the best base of english  e-mail addresses.
The base includes more then 100 thousand company       e-mail
addresses. The base is divided into the reginns of Great Britain. We
have got the author`s right for our mailing programme which gives you
the opportunity to sent 100 thousand e-mails in 4 hours.
the price of the base and mailing programme -  299.95 $