A new release of the MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench (EA2) is now available
for download at www.myeclipseide.com For $30/yr EA2 provides native JSP
debugging on top of the release ready Eclipse 2.1, Web, EJB and EAR projects
support, and an innovative Sync-on-Demand deployment technology. Other
Web Development Tools
- Smart editors with code completion and syntax coloring: JSP, HTML, XML,
CSS, and J2EE deployment descriptors.
- JSP syntax validation and native JSP debugging - full support for JSR045.
- Customizable creation templates for JSP's HTML, XML, Servlets, and
- Integrated browser for real-time rendering.
- Creation of Web, EAR and EJB projects.
- Java Project to Web Project enablements.
- WAR, JAR and EAR import and export.
- Intelligent sync-on-demand deployment of applications to integrated
Application Server Integration
- JBoss, Tomcat, Oracle, Orion, WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Integrated controls for starting, stopping servers.
- Full hot swap debugging support for deployed applications.
- Packaging and Installation
- Windows support.
- Free online support.
- Documentation and tutorials.
GA release for the Enterprise Workbench is slated for July 15, 2003.
- Linux support
- EJB Wizards
- Project Import and Export
- Database support
- Archive based deployment (EAR & WAR)
- BEJY server connector
- XDoclet support