1. OO Education and Training Workshop
Are you looking for a great place to spend some time this summer while
learning a lot of new things (and writing it all off as a business
Check out the OOPSLA Mid-Year Workshop on OO Education and Training in
beautiful, dry, cool but sunny Colorado in July.
OOPSLA Mid-Year Workshop on OO Education and Training
July 19-21, 1998
(extended early registration deadline: June 16th)
The 1998 OOPSLA Mid-Year Workshop on OO Education and Training is
actively seeking participants who are interested in finding ways to
enhance OO education and training. Those from industry and academia
who are involved (in any way) with object technology training and
education are encouraged to attend. The most important qualification
is a willingness to discuss problems, share thoughts and ideas and
produce results. The goal is to produce concrete solutions to the
challenges facing all those who teach OO.
Each participant needs to submit a brief 1-3 page position statement
as a "contribution" to the baseline for workshop discussions.
Information about these statements and the workshop is available at
Details concerning all of the OOPSLA Mid-Year workshops, including
nice location and the inexpensive cost, can be found at:
2. !! 2 FARALLON EtherMAC10Mbps 10base-T SCSI !!
3. ANNOUNCE: XP Immersion Training in Santa Cruz, CA: Beck, Fowler, Jeffries, Martin Instructors
4. How to get PPP acces via the D-channel
5. XP Immersion Training last week.
6. sendmail help for solaris newbie
7. XP Extreme Programming Immersion Training.
8. BarCode TrueType Font, where?
9. ANNOUNCE: XP Training - Beck, Fowler, Martin Instructors
10. How does training fit into an XP project?
11. European XP Training, Dublin, Ireland
12. Online and offline training courses at World of Training
13. XP and Database Adminstration Workshop at XP2002