best tools for OO - Source Code Metrics

Post by Mirco Rube » Sat, 11 Aug 2001 20:59:41

Hi

I am looking for softwaretools that generate metrics from (OO-)sourcecode,
like http://www.powersoftware.com/pm/.
Does anyone know a similar program with more or with other metrics
(especialy OO-metrics)?

The most important thing is that there is a possibility to call the fuctions
from an other application or at least very good macroing-possibilities. I do
not need a click-drag-drop windows program. It should not be a whole
projectmanagement tool.

regards Mirco

1. Automated source code metrics tool

Krakatau Professional C/C++ & Java Automated metrics tool.

Krakatau provides metrics which measure the comprehensibility,
maintainability, reusability and testability as well as projections for
delivered bugs and other factors. Krakatau can provide reports on the
quality of individual subsystems.  There's no problem with analysing
these separately in Krakatau and comparing results. Also, you can
analyse the whole system (all subsystems) to see the overall metrics
for the system (which will include overall size as well as measures of
coupling, cohesion and polymorphism usage).  It is possible to set
upper/lower bound values to automatically flag symbols which violate
your own QA tests as you specified.  Using the batch mode features of
Krakatau (Krakabatch), you can integrate this into your automatic check-
in process

FREE DOWNLOAD http://www.powersoftware.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. GNAT

3. C & C++ Source Code Metrics Tool

4. CW 8 Pro debugger kills CW - Why was I sold 8.0 and not 8.2?

5. Looking for OO case tool source code

6. Drivers for PDP PROTRACER

7. Free OO seminar in Denver, CO on best new OO design and reengineering tool in 97

8. Commodore Classifieds - Issue #05

9. OO Design Metrics tools

10. ANNOUNCE: OO Metrics Tool

11. OO Automated Metrics Tool - Krakatau Professional

12. OO metrics tool reference