Agile website

Post by Zerf Abraha » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:59:07

I read a lot of posts about "Where can I get news, info, ecc?" then I
started looking for websites and I found this interesting one. It's an
Italian site but is mantained also in English and has a lot of
interesting news, articles and ideas about agile.

http://agilemovement.it

Just to let you know :)

- Zerf
http://web2news.com/?comp.software.extreme-programming

1. Breakthrough - How To Turn Your Dull Website into Money Making Website

Breakthrough - How To Turn Your Dull Website into Money Making Website

100% Free Tool to Improve your Conversion Rate & Boost Website Sales
ClickTale - Highly Recommended Tool to Boost Conversion Rates and Sell
Products ...

* Lets you view movies of how each one of your visitors has been
looking at your web page.
* Provides number of visitors to each page.
* How many pages on your website to which each visitor clicked.
* How long each visitor stayed on your website.
* The time spent on each part of your web page
* The number of clicks made to each of the links on your pages.
* The favorite entry pages on your site.
* The exit pages on your website: great information for where to place
exit pop-ups or final opt-in form offers.
* Perhaps also final product offers at reduced prices.
* A forum of members so that you can talk to each other.

PLUS, It's absolutely is FREE to Start.

TRY IT FOR FREE ==>> http://salebooster.blogspot.com/

2. ftp site for radius rocketware??

3. agile

4. mex compilation error

5. Announcing The Agile Life - a free ezine on the human side of software development

6. R-Comp Interactive announce Quake 1.20/1.09

7. Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices

8. XP and Agile Methodologies Conference

9. Is Agile Technology a Sacred Cow?

10. Announcing The Agile Life - a free ezine on the human side of software development

11. Research Roadmap on Agile Methodologies

12. CfP IEEE WETICE 2003 Workshop on Knowledge Management for Distributed Agile Processes