software program

Post by WCHAMBER195347 » Tue, 04 Sep 2001 07:34:06

Does any know of any program which will automatically capture data from a
screen and drop each piece of data into file? I tried looking at some of those
macro programs to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

                                                    William Reed

software program

Post by Keith Ra » Tue, 04 Sep 2001 11:45:35

> Does any know of any program which will automatically capture data from a
> screen and drop each piece of data into file? I tried looking at some of
> those
> macro programs to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

>                                                     William Reed

Mac or Windows or Unix/Linux?
MacOS 8.5, 9.0, or MacOS X?
Windows 95, 98, NT (4.?), 2000, or WinMe ?
AIX, HPUX, Solarix, or SunOS?
Which Linux distribution?

There are some screen capture programs for MacOS that can capture a
sequence of screen shots into a movie. If you can't find the equivalent
on Windows, then you can always run Virtual PC on a Mac and use the Mac
screen-capture program to capture your Windows app's screen updates.
Some versions of Virtual PC can also run Linux, so you could
screen-capture your Linux apps on a Mac as well.

Why do you need a movie of your screen?

Why don't you buy a Mac?

PS: Did you see the "XP Minifaq" that was posted recently?

1. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

Company accepts an orders for execution of multi-profile softwares.
  Assembling of PCs (can be done only in St.Petersburg,Russia),
installation of licensed softwares training and practiing in software including computer
games,giving helpful advices, solves of puzzels. LOW PRICES. High
quality guaranteed.

                                            Thank you.

                                                 Your luck.

2. primax colorado

3. Free CAD job and CAD resume posting

4. Software Programming Assistance

5. Problem with Client32 and Win95

6. SALARY Calculator for Software Programmes

7. icons of people at login "lost"

8. Info about Software Engineering and Computer Programming Program

9. Programming Paint Brush for Paint Software

10. Programming tools & ref book reviewers needed, you write the software you keep it.

11. Opening the Win95 Close Program dialog box from software

12. Do you have software models for multithreaded programming?