JUnit and Cactus: Could not invoke the suite() method

JUnit and Cactus: Could not invoke the suite() method

Post by John Trie » Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:40:31

I have been happily using JUnit for some time with VisualAge for Java 3.5. I
recently built a test case using the Cactus extension (formerly J2EEUnit). When
I run it using the swingui, I get the message "Could not invoke the suite()
method".

I have a suite method:
public static Test suite() {
return new TestSuite(TestSuiteForIsUserInRole.class);

Quote:}

where TestSuiteForIsUserInRole is the name of my test suite that extends
Cactus's ServletTestCase (instead of JUnit's TestCase).

Any ideas why I am getting this message?

Thanks in advance,
John

1. Validation suites or test suites for C++ iostream library

I have some source code for an implementation of the
C++ iostream library. I would like to run some sort
of validation on it to see if everything is working OK.

Are there any validation suites or test suites
for the iostreams library that would accomplish this?
Any pointers would be appreciated.

Please respond by e-mail as I'm not a regular reader
of the newgroups.

Thanks,
Laura Wong

2. VPN

3. testing main method using junit

4. Auto-Open?

5. Access denied for invoking method in a remote service

6. How can you tell if it's a WINMODEM if it doesn't say it?

7. problem in Invoking methods

8. Soft Computing Workshop

9. Unhandled exception while Invoking a method

10. Invoking a const method on a non-const object.

11. Invoking C++ methods based on their name strings

12. How to invoke methods on objects by using references ...??