Obix

Post by Christian Neumann » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 01:22:05

Hello everybody,

About 1.5 years ago I started to develop a new, object-oriented programming
language, called Obix. The motto I kept in mind from the beginning on is:
increased
- reliability
- productivity
- ease-of-use
of professional software development

Obix has built-in features which I consider as indispensable for creating
high quality software, but which are absent in most programming languages,
such as:
- design by contract
- automated testing
- default input and multiple output arguments
and many more

You can find much more information at www.obix.lu

I would greatly appreciate getting feedback about things you like/dislike or
about other features that would simplify the programmer's life.

1. Obix

You can find much more information at www.obix.lu

I would greatly appreciate getting feedback about things you like/dislike or
about other features that would simplify the programmer's life.

2. DesignCAD 3D ver 8.0 for Win 95/NT

3. Obix: prefixed identifiers

4. Bayesian networks in SAS

5. Obix language available

6. setup sendmail to deliver to own local mailer

7. Obix

8. inetd & lprmon minimize to desktop not viewer

9. Obix problem

10. Help with Obix and VC++ WIzard

11. JOB = > C++/OMT/Rational/CORBA/OBIX => MD

12. Is there an Obix specific news group?