JUnit + Ant + lazy developers

Post by Dani » Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:06:06

I'm trying to track down an article which may describe how to run all
available junit test suites with ant.

junit.batchtest would allow us to run all of our TestSuites if we had
followed a consistent naming convention for the implementation files.

But a colleague mentioned that we might be able to get all of our
TestSuites to run automagically, perhaps by searching the classpath for
all classes which extend junit.framework.TestSuite.  He mentioned reading
about this, but couldn't supply me with a reference, and I haven't had
any luck hunting it down.

Does this ring any bells?

Danil

JUnit + Ant + lazy developers

Post by Pete McBreen, McBreen.Consultin » Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:42:13

>I'm trying to track down an article which may describe how to run all
>available junit test suites with ant.

I think you want

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-ant

Pete
----
Pete McBreen, McBreen.Consulting , Cochrane, AB

Software development is meant to be fun,
     if it isn't the process is wrong

JUnit + Ant + lazy developers

Post by Dani » Sat, 17 Feb 2001 07:24:20

> >I'm trying to track down an article which may describe how to run all
> >available junit test suites with ant.

> I think you want

> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-ant

It seems, instead, to have been