XP Overview - New Orleans

Post by Narti Kitiyaka » Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:45:43

A complimentary 1 day XP Overview will be conducted in New Orleans on
9/28. Anyone wishing to learn more about XP is welcome to attend.
Robert Martin and Lowell Lindstrom will be leading the discussion.
Registration can be made at ObjectMentor's website
http://www.objectmentor.com.

1. ANN: Free one day XP/Agile Overview in St. Louis and Chicago.

Object Mentor invites you to attend our free one day Extreme
Programming overview classes.  There is one in St. Louis on August
14th, and another in Chicago (Vernon Hills) on August 21st.  Others
will be announced on our website from time to time.

These classes will cover the principles and practices of Agile
software development using Extreme Programming.  We'll be talking
about all the XP practices in detail, and will provide demonstrations
of pair programming, test first design, and the planning game.  We'll
also discuss strategies for transitioning your organization to use
more Agile techniques like XP.

This is the same XP overview that we have been giving for a couple of
years now, and it's full of content.  You will leave this class
knowing a lot more about XP.

Yes, there will probably be a small sales pitch in there somewhere
too.  TANSTAAFL.

If you'd like to attend, you can register on our website
http://www.objectmentor.com.

Robert C. Martin    | "Uncle Bob"              | Software Consultants

PO Box 5757         | Tel: (800) 338-6716      | your projects done.
565 Lakeview Pkwy   | Fax: (847) 573-1658      | www.objectmentor.com
Suite 135           |                          | www.XProgramming.com
Vernon Hills, IL,   | Training and Mentoring   | www.junit.org
60061               | OO, XP, Java, C++, Python|

2. Pulsar Little Big Board

3. rt java

4. Comprehensive overview of new UML features

5. HP LaserJet 4M (not a "plus") & UNIX

6. New OS (XP) - new problems ?!?!?!?

7. Basic 8.11.1 questions

8. Portably programming the new XP Visual Styles?

9. Where can I get new cool Windows XP icons

10. New Documentation for Win2K/XP LDM (Dynamic Disks)

11. Richedit and the new XP visual styles

12. How to implement the new XP controls in a program?