Q:Cisco 765 - confirm limitation

Post by Kim Bjoern Nielse » Wed, 27 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Can anyone confirm - or not - that a Cisco 765, can only have multiple
outgoing CHAP's - only one incoming?

 - or if you have a configuration example to prove it can ((-:

Thanks - Kim

Q:Cisco 765 - confirm limitation

Post by Nick Harri » Fri, 29 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Kim,

Do you mean to have multiple users, or routers as the case may be, to dial
into the 700 router and have different CHAP passwords for each router that
is dialing in?

Quote:> Hi,

> Can anyone confirm - or not - that a Cisco 765, can only have multiple
> outgoing CHAP's - only one incoming?

>  - or if you have a configuration example to prove it can ((-:

> Thanks - Kim

1. Ejemplo configuracion 765<->765

Hola a todos.
Tengo 2 cisco 765 en diferentes poblaciones y me gustaria conectar las dos
redes entre si.
Lo he intentado, pero el router opuesto siempre me corta la llamada o da el
mensaje Password not found.
?Alguien me podria pasar un ejemplo de configuracion para conectarlos?
Gracias de antemano.

_________________
Manolo Belenguer

2. Censor Software

3. Callback Cisco 4500 to Cisco 765

4. Printing inventory products

5. Cionnecting Cisco 200 (ITK ix1-micro) to Cisco 765 router

6. Excel as database front end

7. Use Cisco 765 M only as a router?

8. error during loading a new software on Cisco 765

9. CISCO 765 ISDN PAT

10. Newbieish question on cisco 765 router

11. Restricting outgoing calls on Cisco 765