Help w/5200 to call and maintain connection to 776

Help w/5200 to call and maintain connection to 776

Post by Melvin C. Etheridg » Sat, 27 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Just a quick question I need a little help with.

What would be the best way to have a 5200 intiate and maintain a ISDN
call to a 776??

Thanks,

Mel

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

1. Cisco 776 talking to Cisco 776

Hello,

I've installed two Cisco 776 ISDN routers, one at home and one in my office.
I was able to configure them to call my ISP.  However, I'm unable to make
them talk to each other.  I used to use pcAnywhere to connect to my office
from home, and to my home from office using the modem.  Now, I would like
the Cisco 776 routers to do that.  It was impossible to make them understand
when I'm calling the Internet, and when I'm calling the office/home.  I'd
appreciate it if someone can explain to me in details how I can do that?
Thanks in advance,

Natalie

2. Network Shares Over WAN

3. Cisco 776 & call log?

4. redraw-display bug

5. ACO, Cisco 776, Call Rollover, etc.

6. menu access in console mode

7. incoming voice calls with cisco 776

8. Indigo2 XZ with Elan graphics

9. cisco 776 for async connection over pots?

10. ACO, Cisco 776, Call Rollover, etc.

11. Cisco 5200's Dropping connections with Lost Carrier

12. 5200 max 8 concurrent connections

13. 5200 Dial Up Server dropping connections ?