HELP HELP HELP: DISABLING AT COMMAND ON MODEM PORTS

HELP HELP HELP: DISABLING AT COMMAND ON MODEM PORTS

Post by Pete » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Please,
I have a Cisco 2511 with IOS 11.0 installed, running with a Linux Tacacs
server that
provides access authentications.
Now, I have a problem....
How I can configure the router to prevents undesirable access to the modems
configurations ?
Any user, with an active account, seems to be able to do this!!! (via
telnet -
such as: telnet nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn 20pp, where "pp" is the modem port number 1
to 16)

Thank in advance.

--

1. NEWCOM X2 56K Modem ? HELP HELP HELP HELP

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
HELP

Help me.. I just bought an X2 56k modem from a friend but he didnt have the
drivers for it... I need the X2 drivers somebody... If you have it can you
please post it to this group but preferably can you e-mail it to :

Thanks

I would greatly appreciate this..

Jomar

2. OS/2: A 'Nice' Niche...

3. Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!!!!

4. Pal Advance Scart .....

5. VPN --- HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. Exporting eps figures

7. Need help with Modem command string in the NT 4.0 Registry to disable call waiting

8. a query with = ALL

9. Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!

10. HELP HELP HELP!!! Win95 Stole my COM2 port !!!

11. HELP!!!...Need help on init commands for a direct modem connection.

12. HELP HELP HELP HELP

13. HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE