1004 - 1004 connection issues

Post by Mike Lil » Sun, 25 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I'm trying to get two 1004's to talk to each other.

More specifically, I can get them to talk to each other (the ISDN link
is solid over both B channels) and pass RIP routing info (at least one
way), but the conenction won't hold for more than 120 seconds (oddly
enough, the exact setting of the T316 timer) before it drops and
reconnects.

I am unable to pass TCP or ICMP (telnet and ping) across the link.
Everything else looks fine.  Any ideas?

        -Mike

1. Cisco 1004 vs. CiscoPro 1004

I would appreciate if anybody answers my question:

Can an IP/IPX feature set (IOS 11.1)for CiscoPro 1004 work on
Cisco 1004 router, or there are hardware or firmware differences
between these two products that could prevent that.

Thank you.

Artak Melkonian

2. Delay when shutting down

3. Cisco 1004--set up for DOSBS connections

4. Video IO

5. cisco 1004

6. FlashPro

7. PCMCIA flash problem on Cisco 1004 ISDN router

8. Midiutil and Karaoke Explorer

9. Reserved IP ranges and Cisco 1004 router

10. Cisco 1004 router

11. 1004 router for E1 ?

12. cisco 1004 need 2 ips?

13. 1004 to 3640 Second B problems