CISCO 2500 as a Frame Relay Switch

Post by Johnny Won » Thu, 09 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I have configured a CISCO 2500 to act as a frame relay switch between two
routers. Trouble is, how do view the packets that is transmitted between the
2 serial interfaces of the frame relay switch (something like the debug
command).

Thanks.

CISCO 2500 as a Frame Relay Switch

Post by Michael K. Smit » Thu, 09 Dec 1999 04:00:00

How about:

term mon (to send output to your screen)
debug frame-relay verbose

> Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:24:40 +0800

> Newsgroups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco
> Subject: CISCO 2500 as a Frame Relay Switch

> Hi,

> I have configured a CISCO 2500 to act as a frame relay switch between two
> routers. Trouble is, how do view the packets that is transmitted between the
> 2 serial interfaces of the frame relay switch (something like the debug
> command).

> Thanks.

Michael K. Smith

http://www.wackypackets.com
"Last week I didn't know what an CCNA was.  Now I are one!"

1. How do i configure a cisco 2500 router with Frame-Relay and NAT

We have been working on our case study for CCNA 4, and we are assigned
to put frame-relay as the encapsulation type on all the routers, and
NAT on the router that the main offce's hosts are going to use. We are
using CCNA 3's case study, but we are just incorperating CCNA 4's case
study specs. My classmates and I can get either frame-relay or NAT up,
but not at the same time. When we try to put both on we can't ping
each other or some wierd things will happen where we can ping one but
not the other. We were wondering if anyone knew what the problem was,
or if you couldn't give us some kind of configuration. If you need the
configurations for our routers, e-mail me back and I will get them to
you.

reply soon

thank you,
          OC's CCNA 4 class.

2. ANN: FitalyVirtual for the NR70 -- A Stylus Keyboard + Launcher

3. Multiple Frame Relay Circuits aggregated with Cisco 2500

4. Router Problem?

5. Cisco 2500 and Frame Relay of 2 Mb

6. Literature on Threads

7. One Way Frame Relay Traffic+Frame Relay Switching

8. wanted: amiga 1000 hard drive and/or advice

9. 2500 series & 2 Frame-relay circuits

10. Frame-Relay connects with 2500

11. 2500 IP & Frame Relay