I know this is a Cisco group, but I don't see any Lucent/Avaya groups out
there... So I'm hoping one of you wizards might know how to do password
recovery on a Lucent/Avaya Cajun P120 switch?
Thanks a bunch,
See if anything on this page hlep syou...Quote:> Hi Folks,
> I know this is a Cisco group, but I don't see any Lucent/Avaya groups
> out there... So I'm hoping one of you wizards might know how to do
> password recovery on a Lucent/Avaya Cajun P120 switch?
> Thanks a bunch,
All trespassers will be shot,
survivers will be shot again.
Remove the bizzare part of address to reply by e-mail.
Here at our university we are considering the purchase of Cajun P550-R and
Cajun P120 switches. We've focused on this equipment because of its performance
tested by Data Communication Magazine and The Tolly Group (network equipment
testing company). We know all pro's about this models, but we also need to know
all con's. Especially we would like to know:
- what is the way of managing used (console, WWW or dedicated software -
name and version is appreciated)
- if you are managing this equipment from Unix (HP OpenView) or preferably
Solaris (HP OV or Sun Net Manager) we'd like to know your opinion if all
works as expected
- technical quality of the equipment (number of failures with recognized
reasons, less serious but also annoying things like hang-ups etc.)
- the quality of the support (software upgrades, response time etc.)
- other problems arisen so far
- comparision to Cisco 5505 (all aspects)
We appreciate your opinion and any information related.
Thanks in advance,
System Manager at Institute of Automatics
Network Manager at Electrical Engineering Department
UMM Cracow, Poland