Lucent/Avaya Cajun P120 Switch

Post by McDonald, Jacob M » Wed, 06 Aug 2003 07:29:09

Hi Folks,

I know this is a Cisco group, but I don't see any Lucent/Avaya groups out
there... So I'm hoping one of you wizards might know how to do password
recovery on a Lucent/Avaya Cajun P120 switch?

Thanks a bunch,

Lucent/Avaya Cajun P120 Switch

Post by Us » Sat, 09 Aug 2003 23:49:38

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 22:29:09 GMT

Quote:> Hi Folks,

> I know this is a Cisco group, but I don't see any Lucent/Avaya groups
> out there... So I'm hoping one of you wizards might know how to do
> password recovery on a Lucent/Avaya Cajun P120 switch?

> Thanks a bunch,

See if anything on this page hlep syou...

http://www.tek-tips.com/gthreadminder.cfm/lev2/8/lev3/58/pid/574/page/2

--
Us
-----

1. Cajun P550-R, Cajun P120 switches opinion, please

Dear Colleague,

Here at our university we are considering the purchase of Cajun P550-R and
Cajun P120 switches. We've focused on this equipment because of its performance
tested by Data Communication Magazine and The Tolly Group (network equipment
testing company). We know all pro's about this models, but we also need to know
all con's. Especially we would like to know:
- what is the way of managing used (console, WWW or dedicated software -
  name and version is appreciated)
- if you are managing this equipment from Unix (HP OpenView) or preferably
  Solaris (HP OV or Sun Net Manager) we'd like to know your opinion if all
  works as expected
- technical quality of the equipment (number of failures with recognized
  reasons, less serious but also annoying things like hang-ups etc.)
- the quality of the support (software upgrades, response time etc.)
- other problems arisen so far
- comparision to Cisco 5505 (all aspects)

We appreciate your opinion and any information related.

Thanks in advance,
Darek Dej

--

System Manager at Institute of Automatics
Network Manager at Electrical Engineering Department

2. new macro %delhex and %replhex added

3. Has anybody used MRTG on Avaya Cajun 58x/88x and 333x switches ?

4. subquerys?

5. Avaya Cajun P333

6. ReleaseDC

7. Avaya Cajun 880

8. pjgpp for pc: question about interrupts.

9. Avaya Cajun P113T

10. Lucent Cajun p550 family

11. Lucent Cajun P116T Help

12. lucent cajun ping spikes

13. Lucent switch incompatible with Lucent TA.