CTE 1400

Post by Steven A. Ridde » Sun, 05 May 2002 07:18:27

Anyone have experience with the CTE 1400, good or bad?  Did you need outside
help in implementing it?

--

RFC 1149 Compliant.
Get in my head:

CTE 1400

Post by Eric » Sun, 16 Jun 2002 09:05:01

Quote:> Anyone have experience with the CTE 1400, good or bad?  Did you need outside
> help in implementing it?

I've been playing with it a little bit.  It's sort of neat.  I probably
just don't how to use it right, but I'm a little frustrated by my
inability to exert more control over the way the content is transformed.
In particular, I don't know how to add/edit headers that are passed from
the source down to the client.

Eric

1. Aironet 1400 and Multicasting?

I have two Aironet 1400's about 1/4 mile apart. They are used to
transmit video (MPEG4) from a video encoder (analog cameras there) at
the remote location to an archiver/viewing server at the main location.
When I try to view the live video from the main location it comes
accross either very dark and pixelated or not at all. I have no trouble
viewing live video from locally connected cameras at the main location.
I know the video archiver partly relies on multicasting and I wanted to
know if the bridges support multicast packets. I tested the RSSI on the
radio and I got 1.3 Volts, I also moved a 70 megabyte file over the
bridged connection and it completed in 55 seconds.

Thanks

2. Win2k Pro shutdown issues

3. Cisco Aironet 1400 vs Trango Atlas 5010

4. JAVA on SGI

5. Cisco 1400 routers capabilities.

6. AD Replication failure code 8524 after DC deletion

7. Connect 2 Cisco 1400 together with VPN

8. Celeron or P-2 or AMD K6

9. Aironet 1400 multipoint topology - arc limits ?

10. Joining Troubels Cat8540 against Nortel Centillon 1400

11. view cisco 1400 router's the password and the secret password?

12. 1400 concentrator

13. FS. Cisco 1400 Catalyst