Problem connecting Cisco 5200 to Definity G3r V3

Problem connecting Cisco 5200 to Definity G3r V3

Post by Igor Sharfmess » Wed, 25 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hello

I have problem connecting Cisco AS5200 access server to
Definity G3r PBX. I succesfully estabnlished T1 connection
between access server and PBX, but dialing to any number fails.

My phone people says that the problem is at Cisco side, because
I must configure call switching on the server, but I can't do this,
because IOS have no commands to configure call switching.

At other side, I think the problem at PBX side, because I am
not sure that we had configured correct signaling between Cisco
and Definity.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Igor