Obtain MICROSOFT and CISCO exams at ur DOORSTEP( pay after confirmation)100% passing gaurantee

Obtain MICROSOFT and CISCO exams at ur DOORSTEP( pay after confirmation)100% passing gaurantee

Post by obtain microsoft,cisco certification » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:01:15

Friends if u want to clear certificaitons like
,MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS AND ORACLE then mail me fast.......

Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer Services regarding
Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
MacroMedia, and many other Certification.
So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
cleared..
All queries are kept in secret.
Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
city
with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for
saving time).

    EXAM PRISES

 MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 250 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

 CCNA   500 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

 CCNP   500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
 CCSA   550 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

 CCSE   600 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
 CCDA   600 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

 CCDP   650 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

 ORACLE EACH EXAM   500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

 SOLARIS EACH EXAM  650 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

 COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 650 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

 CCIE WRITTERN  1500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    we also a great offer for ccie lab.

NOTE :- Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

                 WHAT DETAILS WE NEED FROM YOU ?

1. Candidate full name (that he wants to appear on his socresheet n
certificate)
2. Candidate full address (for certification delivery)
3. Candiate passport or driving liciense scan copy (as photo id proof)
4. candiate cell as well as landline number (with country code)
5. correct exam numbers

so mail me fast friends..........ur certification is waiting for ur
mail...........

1. Pay after confirmation(we clear ur microsoft and cisco exams)100% passing gaurantee

dear friends
if u wannna to clear certification lile
microsoft,cisco,comptia,oracle-,
solaris n many others.........then mail me fast then u will find that u

will
clear these exams without any problem........
[...]

 MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 200 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

 CCNA   400 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

 CCNP   450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
 CCSA   400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

 CCSE   400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
 CCDA   450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

 CCDP   450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
 ORACLE EACH EXAM   375 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
 SOLARIS EACH EXAM  450 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
 COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 400 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
 CCIE WRITTERN  1300 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    we also a great offer for ccie lab.

  just provide me ur these deatils.........then u will get ur exam done

within 4-5 working days..........provide me these details in first mail

for
my quick response............

1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet n
certificate)
2. candidate full address(for certification delivery)
3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy (As photo id proof)

4. candidate mobile or landline number (with country code)
5. candidate mcp or cisco id
6. correct exam numbers..........

Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

THANZZZZZZZZZZZZ FRIENDS
WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE
KARAN

2. Idl.colors

3. Pay after comfirmation(we clear ur microsoft and cisco exams )100% passing gaurantee

4. See your own exports via NFS via NFS, doesn't work!

5. Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA,CCNA,CCNP without exams(Pay after check results)100% passing gaurantee

6. redundancy/reliability question

7. 2002 MiniGame Compo - download and vote!

8. Obtain CCNA Certification In 72 hours....Without EXAMS.....100% Passing Gaurantee

9. Obtain CCNA and CCNP certificaitons without exams(100% passing gaurantee)

10. Wanna to clear microsoft,cisco,comptia,sun and oracle certifications with 100% passing gaurantee

11. clear mcse,ccna any other it exams with 100% passing gaurantee