2620 IOS query for ADSL WIC

Post by D Wat » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:00:25

Hi folks,

Does anyone know which IOS image filename will work with my 2620 router to
boot the ADSL WIC which is inserted in it? Or even if this card is supported
by the router?

I've tried two images so far that said they support the ADSL WIC but both
fail to recognise the card. At boot the POST says "unrecognised card in
slot....etc, etc".

D Watt

2620 IOS query for ADSL WIC

Post by Matty » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:23:36

Quote:> Hi folks,

> Does anyone know which IOS image filename will work with my 2620 router to
> boot the ADSL WIC which is inserted in it? Or even if this card is
> supported by the router?

> I've tried two images so far that said they support the ADSL WIC but both
> fail to recognise the card. At boot the POST says "unrecognised card in
> slot....etc, etc".

> D Watt

The IP Plus IOS will support it but not sure about the 2620. Also it has to
go into a 1FE2W or 2FE2W card too.

Matt

2620 IOS query for ADSL WIC

Post by Doug McIntyr » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:16:07

>Does anyone know which IOS image filename will work with my 2620 router to
>boot the ADSL WIC which is inserted in it? Or even if this card is supported
>by the router?
>I've tried two images so far that said they support the ADSL WIC but both
>fail to recognise the card. At boot the POST says "unrecognised card in
>slot....etc, etc".

Any 12.3 mainline train should work, but it has to be a IP+
image. (ie. c2600-is-xxxxx or equivilent).
12.2 needed the T train after some rev, or some test releases,
probably alot easier/better to go 12.3 mainline.