chat scripts to reset modem

Post by Jim Doss » Sat, 24 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Is there any way to have a chat script run after carrier drops on a 2511?
We need to reprogram the modems after a user logs out, just to make sure it
is set properly for the next call.  We are using a "script reset" on each
line to hangup the modems, but the script aborts when carrier detect drops.
--
Jim Dossey
Director of Information Systems

1. Modem chat script and System Chat script

Wondering if someone has the modem chat script and system chat script for
interfacing the Cisco routers with the Netcom ISP?

Greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks a bunch.

V. P. Satya

2. IRC Amiga Chat

3. CHAT-SCRIPT RESET

4. Non-Blocking I/O

5. Reset Chat-scripts

6. Stack Fault

7. Cisco 2511 reset chat script

8. tell me the display card have any reason?

9. CHAT-SCRIPT RESET

10. Resetting TA from chat script

11. modem chat scripts for cisco

12. Chat Scripts and Modem Configs