What do I need to order (SW)?

Post by Paul Matthe » Sat, 21 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I am a touch confused by the Cisco catalogue.

I have a number of Cisco routers - 7500/2500/4500s. I want to look at DLSW. The
7500 will support this, but the commands ain't there on the others so I need to
get some bigger SW.

I want to run IP,  AT and DLSW

Can anyone help me through the Maze?

Paul Matthews
http://www.triton.u-net.com

What do I need to order (SW)?

Post by Peter Aondona Kanyio » Sat, 21 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I guess you have the wrong images on the other routers.

>I am a touch confused by the Cisco catalogue.

>I have a number of Cisco routers - 7500/2500/4500s. I want to look at DLSW.
The
>7500 will support this, but the commands ain't there on the others so I
need to
>get some bigger SW.

>I want to run IP,  AT and DLSW

>Can anyone help me through the Maze?

>Thanks,
>--
>Paul Matthews
>http://www.triton.u-net.com

What do I need to order (SW)?

Post by Paul Matthe » Tue, 24 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I guess you have the wrong images on the other routers.

I gathered that, I am looking for a little help with all the cisco codes - they
are rather confusing when looking at them the first time!
--
Paul Matthews
http://www.triton.u-net.com

What do I need to order (SW)?

Post by Irwin Laz » Tue, 24 Feb 1998 04:00:00

>>I guess you have the wrong images on the other routers.

>I gathered that, I am looking for a little help with all the cisco codes - they
>are rather confusing when looking at them the first time!
>--

Hi Paul,
Try http://cco.cisco.com/warp/public/732/General/release_process.html

Irwin

RPM Consulting Inc.                                     | are mine and mine alone
Networking References - http://www.dc.net/ilazar/ | **this space for rent**

1. Sr. Communications SW Engineer; Communications SW Engineer; Sr. SW Quality Engineer

GLOBALCENTER is an exciting, new, privately held software company based
in
Sunnyvale. Our mission is to revolutionize the way growing businesses
communicate. GlobalCenter designs, develops and services easy-to-use
turnkey
Internet solutions for small to medium sized businesses. With minimal
resources our customers are able to access the Net, send and receive
e-mail,
retrieve USENet news, and establish their own online presence with a
custom
web site. We currently seek creative minds and key impact
players to join our team in the following positions:

ENGINEERING
Senior/Lead Windows Communication Software Engineer
In this highly visible role, you will lead a small, closely-knit team in
designing and developing Internet connectivity and e-mail client
software. To
qualify, you should have a BS/MSCS degree, 7+ years relevant programming
experience including expertise in Windows 3.x/C++; OOD (know the ARM
concepts
well, such as exception handling and dependency hierarchies to name a
few);
networking , TCP/IP  or e-mail; and prior experience as a project leader
who
has released many quality commercial software products.  Experience in
Win95 or NT, UNIX,
DNS, SMTP, PPP, WWW or GUI development is greatly desired.

Windows Communication Software Engineer
As a key member of our closely-knit team, you will be responsible for
designing and developing Internet connectivity and e-mail client
software. To
qualify, you should have a BS/MSCS degree, 3+ years of relevant
programming
experience including expertise in Windows 3.x/C++, OOD (know the ARM
concepts
well, such as exception handling and dependency hierarchies to name a
few),
networking , TCP/IP  or e-mail, and prior experience releasing quality
commercial software
products. Experience in Win95 or NT, UNIX, DNS, SMTP, PPP, WWW or GUI
development is
greatly desired.

Senior Software Quality Engineer (Windows)
Major Responsibilities: QA Engineer will ensure the quality of
GlobalCenter's Windows and/or Macintosh client software by participating
in
the design, review, and testing of a software product, including the
realistic scoping of tasks and the production of quality results. The
ideal
candidate will understand and contribute to the product strategy by
creatively and practically planning solutions for major subsystems. The
candidate
will also design appropriate testware that provides optimal test
coverage.
Position requires a BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field,
or
equivalent professional experience.  A Minimum of 7 years' commercial
QA,
programming or related experience in a Windows and/or Mac environment is
required.

For immediate consideration, send your resume to:
GlobalCenter, Inc. at 1154 E. Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Fax 408-328-4806

We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive and
comprehensive
benefits including a 401K and stock option plan for all employees.

2. Y2K on C-SPAN 2 Right Now!

3. Looking for good DOS SW

4. Seagate Elite-3 ST43400N and Iris4D/Irix4 ?

5. WTB decent voice-capable modem with DOS SW...

6. Nile Project

7. Anybode used free NetOS DOS peer-to-peer SW?

8. Disk Defragment

9. *** PLEAES HELP *** NEED IPX/_SPX_ DOS CLIENT SW FOR NT 4.0 !!! DOS client 3.0 only has IPX!

10. Help on Novell Dos 7 / Caldera Dos / Open Dos

11. Need SONET/SDH engineers(hw/sw)in Bangalore, INDIA

12. Need SW eng. contract, TACACS, Telnet

13. HELP needed for SW/HW problems with modem