Cisco 2620 - Throughput, Commit Burst, and Excess Burst data stored in the MIB

Cisco 2620 - Throughput, Commit Burst, and Excess Burst data stored in the MIB

Post by mik » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 01:14:07

I have an Fluke networks optiview workgroup analyzer.  The throughput,
Commit Burst, and Excess Burst parameters under OptiView WAN option is
not set. To get information for those parameters, you need to actually
setup or configure the router to provide this data. This data is of
course coming from the MIB in the router, however some configuration
needs to be done in the router for that data to be stored.

I need to determine how to have this data stored in the MIB. We would
then read the data. That is why the Throughput and Commit Burst is
coming back "Not Set". In the definitions below, it says that the
Excess Burst will show the size of the Interface Speed (1544000) if
the Excess Burst is not configured under the Analyzer.  ANy ideas?