Help with Cisco Network Designer Software

Help with Cisco Network Designer Software

Post by Hung Ngoc La » Wed, 09 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi Everyone,

My company is sending to Cisco training in San Jose for a one day training
on a Cisco Software called "Cisco Network Designer".  However, I won't go
until October (stupid people from HR screwed up the schedule).  At the
moment, I am going to be at customer site in about 10 days to do a customer
survey.  Over there, the customer is using Cisco Network Designer.  I would
like to get familiar with the product.  I understand that Cisco will NOT give me
the product until I go to the training.  However, if someone can help me (by
lending me the software temporarily), I would really appreciate it.  I do NOT
want to look like an idiot when I am at customer site in 10 days.
Many thanks.

David
CCNP, CCDP

1. MONTREAL Help Wanted: Senior Software Designers SIP/GSM Map Protocols

Smart start-up in Montreal (Quebec) Canada, with new venture capital
ready to hire strong engineers and developers:

Responsibilities: design and implement carrier-grade Home Location
Register (HLR) type products for the Mobile GSM networks. This network
element will interact, amongst others, with Visitor Location Registers
(VLRs), Mobile Switching Centers (MSCs), Gateway-MSCs, and SIP based
application servers.

Technology (MUSTS): GSM MAP (MAP-C, MAP-D, MAP-H), SS7, C++,
mobile/wireless networks topologies.

Technology (ASSETS): Solaris, IP, VoIP, SIP, SIMPLE, TRIP, ENUM, GSM
OAM&P, ISUP, SNMP

Skills: initiative & creativity, personal drive & willingness to work
hard, quality-oriented, system view/analysis, teaming

2. testggggggggggggg

3. Cisco Network Designer 2.0

4. Get your money today!!!

5. Cisco Network Designer

6. Welcome to comp.sys.atari.8bit!

7. Many Software Designers of Caller ID Also Disliked it

8. Connecting to SQL Srvr over a workgroup LAN?

9. 100 Designer TrueType Fonts & FREE Type Effects Software

10. IP Software Designer opportunity in Silicon Valley

11. Can BC Senior Software Designers Needed

12. STUN,SDLC on Cisco pro software 11.1.5 and cisco 2520 software 11.2.5 ?