Eigrp topology table vs routing table

Post by Tony Fa » Thu, 13 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I have a problem with route redistribution. While investigating it
I've noted that destinations in an EIGRP topology table don't always
appear in the same process's routing table and vice versa. In the case
of one routing process, the 2 tables are completely disjoint.

My brain hurts & I am getting nowhere. Can someone answer either of
the following questions?

1. What relationship is their between an EIGRP topology table & the
equivalent routing table?

2. Is there any documentation on EIGRP internals or protocols? (I'm
after something better than the list of features found in various
places in the cisco doco.)

Thanks

Tony Farr

Ph: 61 6 2961593