I'm looking for lectures from Cisco Academy

I'm looking for lectures from Cisco Academy

Post by kubeus » Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:06:24

 I'm looking for lectures from Cisco Academy. Do you know where can I get
it?

I'm looking for lectures from Cisco Academy

Post by Fatman Supersta » Sat, 24 Jan 2004 06:57:44

What u wanna be lectured on...

Andrew James
CCNA Cisco Academy Instructor

Quote:> I'm looking for lectures from Cisco Academy. Do you know where can I get
> it?

1. ?'s from a new Cisco Academy Instructor

I am a high school teacher in Northern Virginia and my job for the next school
to make our Cisco Academy CCNA Prep.  program a success. I want to make sure
that I correctly counsel my students that have signed up for my course.  My
questions to all the professionals out there are:

1: What will the CCNA do for them?
2: What can they expect to earn as a CCNA with no experience?
3: Given the fact that all the jobs that I see listed in the classifieds
require at least 2-4 years minimum experience for network administrators, how
do they get a start.
4: For the young person out there who wants to excel in his or her career in
IT, what is the best master plan / chart.

I sincerely would appreciate all the feed back I can get.

Thanks

Rob Mullins

2. Help please! w/SS2 SBus memory card

3. Learning CISCO - Regional Academy of CISCO

4. Storage life of 4mm DAT

5. I'm looking for Cisco engineers looking to work in london/reading

6. remove clicks

7. AVI's in Networking Academy

8. National Academy of Science's new Internet DNS study

9. CISCO Net Academy

10. idea of cisco academy labs

11. Cisco academy question...