call application voice - firmware 12.0X - VOICE OVER IP -

call application voice - firmware 12.0X - VOICE OVER IP -

Post by gianrico ficher » Sun, 26 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Where can I find the "call application voice" command??? I can't see it in
12.0(5)XK or 12.0(5)T1 images!!! But Cisco write that this command is in
12.0(5)!!!

 thankyou
Dott. Fichera Gianrico
Cities on line srl

1. US Robotics voice/fax/modem - Can it distinguish between a fax call and a voice call??

I have been beta testing the motorola 56k voice surfer, and It seems to
work great, it seems to have no problems with telling a fax from a voice
call, I know this is not USR but I thought you might want other options.

2. autofs and browsing

3. voice-overs

4. image INTENSITY analysis of a VIDEO

5. Voice surfer voice applications?

6. smbpasswd program not working correctly.

7. <e>Voice: The First Voice-to-Voice Service

8. Voice Over IP/Voice-Data Integration

9. Voice over IP vs Voice over ATM

10. FS- 12 Line PBX and Voice Mail System

11. Meridian Voice Mail R.12