C800: HELP HELP HELP!

Post by Andre » Sun, 03 Nov 2002 18:32:07

Hi,

I need to make a VPN between a C801 router (Dynamic IP)
an a C2650 router (Static IP). I've try many configurations
but none of them works.  The problems are generally generated
by C801 (memory violations, ISDN dies, etc).
My C801 works with IOS 12.0.5 (with IPSEC 56) and
additional 4 MB Ram (8 MB ram total); this configuration
is supported by Cisco....
The questions are:
1) I need more RAM namely Cisco is wrong?
2) IOS 12.0.5 has too bugs?
3) Can someone send me a *working* configuration for
    C801 e C2650 ?

Thank you all in advance!!!!

--- Andrea.

C800: HELP HELP HELP!

Post by Dave Phelp » Mon, 04 Nov 2002 01:15:51

Quote:> Hi,

> I need to make a VPN between a C801 router (Dynamic IP)
> an a C2650 router (Static IP). I've try many configurations
> but none of them works.  The problems are generally generated
> by C801 (memory violations, ISDN dies, etc).
> My C801 works with IOS 12.0.5 (with IPSEC 56) and
> additional 4 MB Ram (8 MB ram total); this configuration
> is supported by Cisco....
> The questions are:
> 1) I need more RAM namely Cisco is wrong?
> 2) IOS 12.0.5 has too bugs?
> 3) Can someone send me a *working* configuration for
>     C801 e C2650 ?

> Thank you all in advance!!!!

> --- Andrea.

Try http://www.tippenring.com/docs/network/vpn1.htm. It's very similar
to what you are trying to do. Sounds like your 12.0(5) has bugs though.

--
Dave Phelps
Phone Masters Ltd.

1. Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!!!!

Ive just tried to upgrade my Diamond SupraExpress 56I using the V.90 flash
upgrade program  but my computer crashed during installation ( yes, yes I
know! not the best thing to happen)
After rebooting my computer the installation program refuses to acknowledge
the presents of the modem so I reverted back to the standard 56K flash
upgrade but get what - no joy there either!

2. GIF File Warning

3. VPN --- HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. ranges in vi/vim

5. Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!

6. UIMPORT & Access Control to Home Directory

7. NEWCOM X2 56K Modem ? HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. FrontPage 2002

9. HELP HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

11. help , help , help 2502 token ring router

12. HELP HELP HELP: DISABLING AT COMMAND ON MODEM PORTS

13. courses on cisco and wan routing------HELP----HELP---- HELP----