Cisco 5240 and 56K HSP Micromodems

Post by avail2.. » Sat, 29 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anybody know of any issues with 56K HSP
Micromodems connecting to Cisco 5240 routers?  If
so, could you send an email my way?  Any info
would be great!

Andrea

=========================

Online Support Inc.
=========================

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Cisco 5240 and 56K HSP Micromodems

Post by avail2.. » Sat, 29 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anybody know of any issues with 56K HSP
Micromodems connecting to Cisco 5240 routers?  If
so, could you send an email my way?  Any info
would be great!

Andrea

=========================

Online Support Inc.
=========================

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Cisco 5240 and 56K HSP Micromodems

Post by avail2.. » Sat, 29 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anybody know of any issues with 56K HSP Micromodems connecting to
Cisco 5240 routers?  If so, could you send an email my way at

Andrea

=========================

Online Support Inc.
=========================

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. PCTel HSP 56k Micromodem

Heya guys, we're having probs with out modem.  It dials up and everything,
but once connected to the Net, it sometimes just stops working like the
server has gone dead.  I have contacted my ISP, and they says that it is my
modem having probs communicating with their server.  Does anyone here know
the PCTel modems, and able to offer me any extra strings to fix this
problem.  I've only had the modem for like 4 days so i'm all new to this.

Thank you,
Take care guys.
-Sam

2. Guitar notes to MIDI.

3. Low BPS with E-machine 333c and HSP Micromodem 56K

4. ssh-agent falling over

5. HSP 56K PCI Micromodem

6. Looking for encryption faq

7. FS cisco 1004 and gandalf 5240 $140 8x compression

8. Help wanted: configuring Gandalf 5240/5242 ISDN boxes

9. Gandalf 5240 cooling fan

10. Gandalf Lanline 5240 update wanted

11. User evaluation of Gandalf 5220 / 5240 ISDN bridge

12. HSP Micromodem Driver WinXP